Wednesday, September 11, 2013

princess time.

When the kids all arrived home from school, I was informed that it was princess time.  I welcomed that.  In fact, I don't think I could wipe the smile off my face even if I tried. After they put on their princess dresses, and twirled until they couldn't twirl anymore, it was time for pictures.  Perfect light, and perfect models.  My little princess isn't to fond of the camera, which is a bummer since I do LOVE photography so much.  My new little princess however, doesn't mind one bit that I stick the camera in her face, and pose her in every way.  I love it.  I know miss B will like it too one day (I hope).  While the guys worked on a project for the house, us girls celebrated being girly.  I loved it.  I loved it SO much.  Sometimes love takes you off guard.  My heart warms and grows everyday for these kids.  I am so thankful for them.  For the time that we have together, regardless how long or short it will be.  I'm thankful that my daughter will forever have her new siblings.  What a journey.
I'm loving it.  

No comments: