Thursday, May 19, 2011

A little bit of May

A few exciting things that have happened in May...
Baleigh has learned to pull her self up on what seems to be everything.  She has now mastered her crib too.  At 9 months of age this is the first sign of moving herself that she's given.  No crawling, no scooching, can't even sit from a laying position, nothing yet.  Which means for me a immobile baby, which means a less worried Mom. 



We "caught" her standing for the first time in her crib.  She thinks she is such a big girl. 


In the beginning of May my brother moved home from Virginia.  I would be lying if I said that I wasn't SO EXCITED that he was moving back.  It has been so long since we've been close enough to just "hang out" without hours of driving and high $ bills of gas. I've been soaking up the time we've spent together and taking in every moment. 
Baleigh trying on his class ring

Not a huge fan of the hat




This is what I've been waiting for ALL summer.  A good ol' bonfire and S'MORES!


Is he annoyed? Probably.  Do I care? Not in the least. 
That's what sisters are for! To capture the finer moments in life.



My first Mother's Day was such fun.  I was able to enjoy my little family and then the whole big family.  I love days like those!




These two just melt my heart!


Tulip time was the next big event that took place.  We ventured out to explore the tulip town but we didn't have much luck with the places that we visited.  I think we went at the wrong time.  But the tulips were beautiful!

Sunscreen...check


football stripes, and mohawk...check, check





I'm pretty sure they should have had a sign that read "Please don't eat tulips"

Maybe not as tasty as they looked





No comments: