Monday, April 25, 2011

Best. Dad. Ever.

Being new to this whole parent thing, Kaleb and I have been tested and challenged throughout our short "go" at it.  We've had countless laughs, a few cries (well, at least I have...), and what seems like many puzzled moments.  The other day we both came to a conclusion that we can't believe that Baleigh has thrived so much with our so limited (or should I say no) experience. 

But through it all Baleigh has found such a special place in her Daddy's heart.  I love seeing the two of them together.  The way that she recognizes him and how she ALWAYS lights up when he comes home from work.  These past [almost] 9 months have brought such a joyous change in our life and I wanted to dedicate this posting to my wonderful hubby and his little girl.










Best. Daddy. Ever.

2 comments:

Jenna Spears said...

AWE!! The sunglasses pic is awesome!!! hehe! :-)

Chrissy said...

haha! I love that pic!